Session for Teachers
We run a range of sessions for teachers, students and trainees in the museum or online. Explore our collections and special exhibitions, develop your knowledge and skills working from museum collections and refresh your creative energy.
- Planning for art, history and creative writing inspired by museum collections
- Creative approaches to working with museum objects and collections across the curriculum
- Stimulating dialogue and enquiry-based learning from objects
- Introducing art and artists from the Ancient World to now
- Exploring diversity and representation in the art museum
Tailor Made Training and Enrichment Courses
Have you got an idea for an enrichment session for you and your colleagues?
We offer after school, half and full day tailor made CPD courses to all schools.
There is a charge for these courses.
If you are interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to meet with teachers to plan and discuss museum visits.
To book a pre-visit please email email@example.com